Church of S.Marta

CHURCH OF S.MARTA

THROUGH THE CENTURIES

◇ CULTURE ◇

1604

CONSTRUCTION

1860

RESTRUCTURING

AGO-SEPT

TO VISIT

A CHURCH BUILT

THROUGH THE CENTURIES

This Oratory that stands next to the Town Hall (1878) dates back to 1604, but was consecrated only on 8 July 1635.

The church can usually be visited only on the occasion of the International Naif Art Exhibition dedicated to Pierantonio Cavalli, which is held between the months of August and September and during other artistic and cultural exhibitions.

 

Contact
Parrocchia di S. Giorgio
T +39 0341 830228

CONDIVIDILO CON CHI VUOI

FacebookFacebook MessengerWhatsAppEmail

CHURCH / VILLAS / CASTLES

OTHER PLACES WITH CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL CHARM